Friday 11 December 2009

Is University Worth It?



Eventually the documentary is completed. This was a very long, tiring process involving planning, constructing, structuring and merging together. I believe the documentary involves codes and conventions and genre of a public service production. I believe the documentary does inform the audience making the film more engaging. There are numerous ways I can improve the documentary. For example including further balanced fine quality interviews, adding clear, high-quality cutaways and creating more graphs, charts etc to display data. In my opinion the best element of the documentary is the score. The score relates to the documentary in a great way, the debate is on a serious topic; however the score brings more entertainment and energy to the documentary. In addition I like the way on-screen graphics and the title is presented. I think it is creative and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment